Thursday, November 3, 2011

Making Pretties Day #1

Every day I'm going to make something pretty, take the best picture I am able to, and post it. I need to create and play and participate with life right now. Too much passive spectating and admiring other's work can keep me from producing anything of my own. On purpose creative play is my current RX. Let's see how long it lasts. I'd love to see what you've been making too. Show me please.  

Going through my vintage textiles I have come across pieces that could be thrown away, but instead I'm trying to save them by re-purposing/altering them. Lime green and cream batiste flowers today.

3 comments:

  1. These textile flowers are lovely, Kathleen. I can imagine them pinned to a coat, adorning a package, dressing up the hair, even being clipped to a Christmas tree (boughs of bows).

    What a great project you've started. I'll look forward to visiting daily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely! Do you sell them, if so where? I would be interested. Huggers. Tammy

    ReplyDelete

A comment, reply, idea, dialogue or conversation with you means so much. Thanks for the two way street thing.